The bed is the focus of any bedroom. It should convey that the room is a peaceful refuge – a restful retreat that creates an atmosphere conducive to sleep and relaxation. Planning the decor of the bedroom should start with questions about the purpose of the room: Does the bedroom also serve as a private sanctuary, away from the rest of the home? Is the bedroom a quiet place to read and reflect? Is the room a private sitting area for its master or guests?
Custom bedding can help create a relaxing bedroom sanctuary uniquely designed for its owner. Bed coverings, whether they are bedspreads, coverlets, comforters, or duvet covers, may be customized with the wide array of options available to Decorating Den Interior customers.
Here are some customization options for you:
- Accent pillows to the bed or seating area can coordinate with the color scheme and carry color throughout the room.
- Customized upholstered headboards benches, and ottomans add additional softness, comfort, and softness to the room.
- Table covers, lamps for reading or romance, mirrors, and exclusive wall art can add the final touches to your personalize sanctuary.
- Bed covers can include complimentary and contrasting banding for the top or bottom sections of products, contrasting cording can added to emphasize lines and angles, and matching ruffles or bedskittings can finish off the look.
- A special application of a canopy or softly draped fabrics hung from the ceiling above the bed can make the space extra special and dreamy.
- Add some embellishments to a bedding set such as decorative shams or pillows with banding, beads, and gimp.
Does your tired out bedroom need a facelift or a complete makeover? Call me at (651) 504-2080 to assist you with your project!